I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 3 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 3 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 3 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 3 years ago
- 6 Huge Hiring Mistakes: bit.ly/JHCDDo 3 years ago
- A New Generation Of Disruptors At Super Bowl 50
- World Cancer Day, February 4: #WeCanICan
- Rev Up Your Search for a Mentor with These Expert Tips
- The Super Bowl 50 Experience: Powered by Volunteers On-the-Go
- Meeting the Faces of Philanthropy
- Be Yourself. Everyone Wins.
- Where Are All the Women in Tech?
- SAP at Davos: (RED) Fighting AIDS
- 5 Disruptive Tech Trends that Make Finance More Powerful
- Spotlight on Women Leaders at SAP: Brenda Reid
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.