I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 1 year ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 1 year ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 1 year ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 1 year ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 1 year ago
- VMware and SAP Collaborate to Deliver SAP Solutions as a Service on VMware Cloud Infrastructure
- SAP Runs Faster in 2013 BrandZ Ranking of Most Valuable Global Brands
- When Did SAP Become Cool?
- EMPEA Launches New Tool Using Analytic Solutions from SAP to Help Guide Responsible Investment in Emerging Economies
- SAP Commits to Driving Skills Development and Job Creation in Africa
- Customer Success Stories Drove Record Attendance at SAPPHIRE NOW
- Life Runs SAP
- SAP to Help Unlock the Value of Consumer Data Residing in Mobile Networks With New Cloud Offering Powered by SAP HANA
- New Guide from SAP Helps Enterprises Navigate the Mobile Commerce Opportunity to Engage Customers and Build Loyalty in Developed and Emerging Markets
- SAP to Work With Specialisterne to Employ People With Autism
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.