I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- SAP InnoJam: An Interview with the Winner
- How Big Data Is Helping Fight Disease
- EHPs: Finding the Right SAP Innovations for Your Business
- SAP Customer ERWIN HYMER GROUP Takes Its Enterprise Landscape to the Cloud on SAP HANA
- How Will The Internet Of Things Really Work?
- Why Black Friday Starts On Thursday
- The Spin with Megan Meany: Facebook at Work, Millennial Myths, SAP’s New CMO
- Six Value Maps Take You Where You Want to Go
- SAP Named a Leader in Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management
- Fourth SME Summit Highlights SAP’s Continued Commitment to Smaller Firms
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.