I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- Top 5 SAP Sports Solutions
- Augmented Reality: Beyond Google Glass
- SAP’s 2014 Review: Run Simple!
- At the Intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things – Part 2
- 2015 Game-Changers Predictions – Part 2
- SAP and Sports: A Perfect Match
- Reduced Cost of Operation and Simpler Customization: SAP Demonstrates Momentum With New Version of SAP Business One Application
- B Hepworth Wipes Away Costs with SAP Business One
- Solving Problems for CFOs: Thack Brown on SAP Simple Finance
- Oxford Economics Report: Employees Aren’t Learning Enough
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.