I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- Ariba LIVE 2015 is Coming
- MWC 2015: Smartphone Launches Overshadow 5G Ambitions?
- Don’t Tell Your CFO What It Really Costs to Pay Your Bills
- Why Establish a UI Center of Excellence?
- T-Systems and SAP Partner to Offer a Cloud-Based Logistics Solution for Internet of Things
- SAP and Jasper Team Up on IoT Services Initiative
- SAP Announces Contextual Marketing Platform Designed for Telcos
- Millions of Middle East Mobile Users to Benefit from Big Data and Analytics Solutions with Zain Group and SAP
- SAP and the European Space Agency Name First App Camp Winner
- Why Connections Matter: The Networked Economy At Mobile World Congress
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.