I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 3 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 3 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 3 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 3 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 3 years ago
- The Winning Lottery Ticket Starts With A Simplified Customer Experience
- Five Cents for a Clean Toilet: Sanergy Brings Sustainable Sanitation to Urban Slums
- 6 Steps to Become Simply Irresistible: TEDxTeen 2015
- Sutter Health Uses SAP HANA for Simplifed Personalized Healthcare
- Personalized Medicine: Individual Therapies for All?
- Focusing on the Individual with SAP Digital
- Tennant Re-Imagines Its Business with IoT and Big Data
- How Atos Doubled Its Revenue Partnering with SAP
- BILT Mobile App Wins Appy Award
- Gender Pay Equality: How to Make Real Progress
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.