I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- Five Reasons Why More Data Doesn’t Guarantee Better Decisions
- Where Are They Now? DemoJam Winners Look Back and Ahead
- SAP Simplifies Big Data With New Capabilities for Information Management
- Was Einstein Wrong About Complexity?
- SAP Channel Executive Kevin Gilroy Named Top 50 Midmarket IT Vendor Executive
- Hospitality Enters the Man Cave
- The Countdown on Data Visualization Has Begun: Top 10 Reasons Why SAP Will Deliver
- KMD: More Time for Childcare
- SAP Ushers in New Era of Collaborative Supply Chain Management
- Scoot Over, Men: Making Room for Women in Technology, Sports, Politics
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.