I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 3 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 3 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 3 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 3 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 3 years ago
- 7 Ways World Of Warcraft Builds Better Leaders
- Intrapreneurship: Run Your Idea!
- The Spin with Megan Meany: The First Tee, Kieler Woche, Pride 2015
- How Drones Deliver The Goods Across The Enterprise
- How Early Can We Prepare Our Children for STEM Careers?
- We’re Here, We’re Queer, We’re Good for Business
- Where Are the Use Cases for IoT in Your Operations?
- A User’s Guide: The Journey to SAP S/4HANA in Six Steps
- NHL Talks Stats powered by SAP HANA
- Ten Signs that Your Payables Group Is Running Late to the Digital Economy
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.