I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- Buenos Aires, a Digital City Where Urban Matters Really Matter
- Industry 4.0: Two Examples for the Factory of the Future
- Employee Engagement Makeover: HR Experts Preview SuccessConnect 2014
- Innovation in Real Estate Management
- Analytics in Insurance: Dinosaur or Dynamo or Both?
- “Between Lederhosen and Laptop”
- SPAR Austria Group Goes for Real-Time Retail
- SAP HANA Brings Customer Value to ARI, Vaillant Group and JOSKIN Group
- SAP and FC Bayern Munich: Two Global Champions Join Forces
- SAP to Accelerate Innovation and Growth in Africa With Up to US $500 Million Investment
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.