I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 2 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 2 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 2 years ago
- RT @jmacdonald: Holy cow...how google drive terms compare to dropbox and Microsoft. ..wow. http://t.co/Ixhk1l5Z 2 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 2 years ago
- Who are You Calling a Nerd?
- The Spin with Megan Meany: First Quarter Results, World Economic Forum on East Asia, Run Simple
- Mission Control: Sending SAP Customers into the Right Orbit
- Data Security Breaches: The Ugly Truths Exposed
- 3 Digital Trends Changing Supply Chains as We Know Them
- New Single, User-Centric Support Entry Point for All SAP Customers: SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP’s Social Sabbatical: Not a One Way Street
- Why Talent Drives Growth: Study from Oxford Economics and SAP Links Workforce Investment and Company Performance
- Net One Systems to Utilize SAP S/4HANA, the Next-Generation Business Suite
- The World of Work Is Shifting – Our Mindset in Female Leadership Should Too
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.